Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨89,110 (Mex$ 28,264) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)