Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09993 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,769 (CH$738,219) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)