Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10639 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,444 (CH$803,119) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)