Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09910 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,059 (CH$918,866) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)