Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09779 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,400 (CH$1,098,299) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (40 minutes ago)