Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11083 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,084 (CH$848,928) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)