Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,722 (CH$726,560) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (29 minutes ago)