Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,799 (Mex$ 18,921) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (37 minutes ago)