Cost of living comparison between Pucallpa, Peru and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.062 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨12,318 (S/. 614) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)