Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,563 ($2,271) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)