Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.750 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,916 ($1,945) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)