Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,417 ($2,844) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)