Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,230 (€843) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)