Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,842 (€960) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)