Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.305 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,265 (C$2,051) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)