Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 729 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.007 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,316 (R 17,438) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)