Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,166 (R$ 4,640) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)