Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,251 (R$ 4,976) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)