Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,927 (R$ 3,602) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)