Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.693 INR / CVE
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,824 (155,576 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moradabad costs ₨2.00 (44 minutes ago)