Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 INR / CVE
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,815 (127,949 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)