Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,972 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,646 (39,353 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)