Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,012 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.842 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,198 (37,363 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)