Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.457 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,216 (5,907 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)