Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,447 (5,219 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)