Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.945 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,771 (5,416 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)