Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.022 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,050 ($b7,588) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)