Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.292 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,355 ($b8,540) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)