Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.476 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,854 ($b10,643) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)