Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.758 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨18,690 ($b1,915) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (43 minutes ago)