Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.893 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,676 (R 20,986) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)