Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.882 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,398 (R 15,854) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)