Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.984 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,583 (R 21,985) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)