Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.215 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨16,451 (ARS $3,903) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)