Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.755 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,540 (£2,000) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)