Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.756 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,043 (£1,808) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)