Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 338%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.920 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,374 ($1,243) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)