Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨90,773 ($1,408) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)