Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.867 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,892 ($1,173) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)