Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,937 (R$ 4,187) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)