Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,319 (R$ 5,516) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)