Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,029 (R$ 5,308) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)