Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,998 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,031 (R$ 5,429) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)