Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,801 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.744 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,299 (R$ 5,637) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 169TL (about 1 hour ago)