Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,622 (R$ 4,693) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)