Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.038 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,797 (R$ 5,137) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)