Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / VUV
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 98% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,358 (252,146Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)