Cost of living comparison between Port Said, Egypt and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.822 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨13,183 (E£ 3,449) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)