Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.613 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨47,702 (E£ 13,202) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (37 minutes ago)