Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.602 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,191 (E£ 18,652) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)