Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.631 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,657 (11,179 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (22 minutes ago)