Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.829 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,345 (12,956 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)