Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.597 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,889 (12,805 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)