Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.939 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,829 (15,176 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)