Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.528 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 60% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,470 (10,493 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)