Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.813 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 67% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,756 (10,983 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)