Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.510 INR / TTD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,437 (14,031 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)