Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.001 INR / PGK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,763 (4,846 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)