Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.072 INR / PGK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,275 (1,105 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)