Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.879 INR / PGK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,788 (5,372 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)