Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.634 INR / PGK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,921 (5,446 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)