Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.221 INR / PGK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,461 (4,721 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)