Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.883 INR / MUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,036 (₨12,762) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)