Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.988 INR / MUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,135 (₨60,419) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)