Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.903 INR / MUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,779 (₨55,057) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)