Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.883 INR / MUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,946 (₨12,716) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)