Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.007 INR / MUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,873 (₨59,715) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)