Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19985 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,388 (387,229 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)