Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18964 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,062 (416,900 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)