Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18328 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,850 (566,621 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)