Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20236 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,808 (424,047 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)