Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akola, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17909 INR / NGNX *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,763 (521,851 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)