Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18452 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,064 (471,846 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)