Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19192 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,445 (398,329 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (25 minutes ago)