Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21664 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,535 (542,532 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)