Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21473 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,648 (91,501 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)