Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21036 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,606 (368,920 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)