Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20537 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,952 (467,224 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)