Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11521 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,281 (1,009,299 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)