Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10758 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,054 (1,180,983 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (less than a minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)