Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11095 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,340 (228,396 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)