Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.955 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,273 (R 22,657) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)