Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.819 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,219 (R 2,743) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)