Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.046 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,879 (R 17,812) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)