Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.873 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,070 (R 22,793) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)