Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.126 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,389 (R 16,269) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)