Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 INR / HTG
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,588 (121,479 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)