Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.055 INR / HTG
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,194 (27,675 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)