Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 INR / HTG
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,041 (123,991 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)