Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,185 (€1,319) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)