Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,495 (€1,204) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)