Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.756 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,225 (£1,490) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)