Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.420 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,774 (£1,568) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Morelia costs Mex$ 389 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (14 minutes ago)