Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨89,878 (Rp 18,671,054) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)