Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.744 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,964 (R$ 3,240) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)