Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,552 (R$ 4,025) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)