Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,239 (R$ 4,367) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)