Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,343 (R$ 4,603) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (27 minutes ago)