Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.978 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,044 (R$ 3,906) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)