Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.456 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,453 (R$ 4,324) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)