Cost of living comparison between Ponce, Puerto Rico and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,632 ($389) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)