Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.415 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,989 (27,742₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)