Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,816 (22,283₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)