Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,512 (₨ 34,207) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (24 minutes ago)