Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,751 (₨ 156,304) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)