Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,342 (₨ 110,109) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)