Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,978 (₨ 140,405) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)