Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,858 (₨ 110,103) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (36 minutes ago)