Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,788 (₨ 165,649) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,236 (about 1 hour ago)