Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11766 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 84% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,434 (1,295,504 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)