Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11745 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,070 (1,303,262 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)