Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10765 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 77% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,290 (1,544,745 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)