Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,583 (€1,159) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)