Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,199 (€1,226) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)