Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,410 (€1,041) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (22 minutes ago)