Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.493 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,120 (2,237 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (42 minutes ago)