Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.767 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,152 (1,738 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)