Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.188 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,343 (1,750 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)