Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.630 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,581 (5,868 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)