Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.634 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,947 (4,534 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)