Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.453 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨93,671 (Mex$ 27,131) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)