Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.585 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,220 (Mex$ 17,636) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)