Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,698 (Mex$ 5,034) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)