Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.522 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,535 (4,609 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)