Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.898 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,601 (3,468 lei) in Piteşti.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)