Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.153 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,357 (14,394 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)