Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.834 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,921 (15,436 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)