Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.165 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,173 (R$ 4,862) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)