Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,925 (R$ 4,121) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)