Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,871 in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)