Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.524 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,000 (R 15,931) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (23 minutes ago)