Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.992 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,854 (R 20,605) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)