Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.114 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,228 (4,104 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)